- Body, handle, and head in one piece, the whole entirely handcrafted in Iroko wood lamellae and glued, varnished with integral arrow guide.
- Iroko wood is an exotic material much appreciated in naval construction for its rot-proof properties, natural resistance to fungi and harmful substances, non-impregnation, and a rather light density.
- Mechanism entirely made of 316L stainless steel.
- Small housings to place weights in order to adjust the seat of the crossbow.
- Ergonomic and robust stock with white Elastomel® grip. Ideal tilt angle.
- Head with 2 profiled passages for quick bungee cords.
- Mass loading stopper with rubber coating for better comfort.
- 7mm diameter Sandvik steel arrow with large lugs.
- Double circular bungee cord Blizzard dia.16mm with dyneema shell.
- Ambidextrous crossbow fitted as standard with shock absorber / nylon & sleeves.
top of page
bottom of page