- Lanyard intended to secure its descent along a cable or to stabilize its position in decompression stop.
- Neoprene wrist strap with nylon reinforcement.
- Velcro quick attach with a strong hold.
- Stainless steel “D” buckle Polyurethane coated steel cable.
- Two plasticized swivels at each end of the cable to eliminate points of weakness.
- Stainless steel safety carabiner with nylon sheath.
- "Quick release" system with its small, easy-to-catch zipper to quickly and easily release the wrist from the lanyard in the event of a problem.
- Length of 1.30m between the end of the carabiner and the wrist strap.
Lanyard for Freediving with "Quick release" system 1mt